What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Monday, November 19, 2007


It's that time of the year again... (part 2)

Oh yes, the smses were great. Totally made my day.

Now i know why i feel so introverted this sem, like i'm in my own planet Zeus some 10 light-years away from here.

I forgot to tell everyone that i changed my handphone number!!! ARGH.

In fact, other than deardear and bx, no one said HB to me at 0000.. which is so sad... wondered why till today, when cons and jw said something about sending something to my old phone without getting a reply.

Just to say, for all the friends that send me the message, you made my day! (and made DFD notes more interesting!)

And to say, for all the friends who wondered why i was so dao, you have to endure this long explanation that my sim card spoilt in Sep, so i changed to a new one, then i was just either too busy to sms everyone with that message saying "Hi, I'm whyqueue, i just changed my number to ......."

And hence, everything you sent to me, was greeted with cold, utter, wasted, silence. Sincere apologies for that.

And i will probably send that changing of number message to everyone after exam.. a signal from Zeus to Earth. Hopefully someone will pick it up...

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
6:27 pm

Comments: Post a Comment