What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007


Robbed of momentum

Why am i doing this?

Trading in precious holiday time, friends and family for stubborn pride of mine. That stubborn will. Which got me to where i am.

Ten tasks.

ALL VOLUNTARY.

Why don't i just throw in the towel and use this period to work like some people? Earn extra cash for whatever reason?

I can don't help jianwei with FOCC. I can screw the smoking cessation clinic by Mr. Woo. Why bother, since it's directed at the batch 1 people?
I can don't care so much about the emed events. Nor join emed as a Publicity Head almost one year ago. Nor prepare so much for a birthday party. I can totally heck care the brown bagging sessions, giving some lame reasons like i got work. I can don't do the brown bagging video saying my computer spoilt.

I can don't even need to go for YEP, once was good enough. I don't even have to lead, and spend a fortune pre-trip. Maybe the YEP i went, wasn't even necessary. I can save the money for whatever purpose.

I can totally screw the pharm rag preparations. Why was i so big-mouth to volunteer to dance again this year? wasn't once already so shitty?

I can totally just study, study, study, study and study and pray i'll get CAP 5. I can only have four functions: study, eat, sleep, shit.

Constance is right. why am i spending precious time in all these events. When i need a rest, the next rest stop is after Sem 6. After 24th Jun, the only time i have for rest is - one year later. by then i'll probably have screwed all the year 3 modules cos i didn't get enough rest. Who have i to blame?

MYSELF.

My goddamned self.

Why do i try so hard in live for? Maybe i shouldn't even have survived the operation when i was 15 years old.

Darned.

"Want to be a goddamn hero izzit?" Heroes die for nothing or stupid causes. Do you wanna die for nothing or stupid causes?

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
12:37 am

Comments: Post a Comment