What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Monday, May 28, 2007


Results

Was so shacked yesterday from jw's party, didn't even have time to check results.

And here are my results:















Huh??

Where are the results?

Hmm... guess for this sem onwards i shall not post my results anymore. But anyone of you are k-poh enough, you can come and ask me, most likely, you will feel happy afterwards, cos my results is like so shitty.

"Yay! Win another one liao, woohoo!"

All i can say is: I'm satisfied! Yar. What can u really expect? At this level, i think alot depends on what is God-given. Not christian but, the thing is, if you have the ability, you can; otherwise just forget it and accept second place. No more unreasonable demands like CAP 5.0.

I showed my results to my Mum, the first person. She took a look at the monitor screen and said, "Orh, hmm." Guess she knows too, where i stand, epilepsy and all.

There'll be people who'll be so happy cos they have excellent results. There'll be people who're crying cos they have lousy results. I guess, it's all relative. It all depends who you're comparing with (usually your friends).

But then, why bother to strain the relationship at all? It's a lose-lose situation. Among the two people comparing, one will definitely have lousier results. Jealousy and envy will then take place... which tears apart friendships...

But anyway, few things to say about the results:

LSM2101 and PR2104: could have done really better. I guess, either the paper was too easy or the subject was too easy. Or i only performed "normally".

PP2106: Woohoo. What can i say. Someone must be helping me from up above, or maybe Sheares Hall was a darn good place for exams. Clearly unexpected.

PR3107 and PR2105: for two subjects that i personally condemned, for some miracle, they turned out ok. Not fantastic, not good; but ok. Which is... good.

You give and you take. For those interested:
My scores still ranges from A- to B-;
I didn't get any B- this sem (which is probably my saving grace).
I dropped 0.02 =(, but well, given the toughness of this sem, it's quite a good result =).
My CAP is still below 4. Don't worry.

And the person who will have the privilege of full access to my grades will be my beloved nuan. =)

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
12:45 am

Comments: Post a Comment