What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007


Depressed

(very strong vulgarities.)


Why the hell should i atone for someone's mistakes again? Getting forced into circumstances and situations which i do not wish to be in the first place?

This holidays is a piece of shit.

Where's the time i promised myself?

Where's the time for me to relax?

I AM NOT YOUR ERRAND BOY. SHAME ON YOU IF U FREAKING TREAT ME AS ONE, WHEN I TREAT YOU OTHERWISE.

Forced into unwilling, unforseen circumstances, without support at all

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HOLIDAY SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Why some people can work it off for the three months, get super good f*cking pays outside and then live their lap of luxury, and i have to clear up the shit for them???

A**holes.

Who doesn't want to relax? I'm not God. I'm nothing but a freaking human. I need time to get happy again. I need love. Need happiness.

I don't need extra shit from people who so willingly defecated it into my hands with so much of a smile and then f*cking walk away like I'M SUPPOSED, BY GOD, TO CLEAR UP HIS BUSINESS.

F- U. I f-ing hate u all. Don't come next time with that smile please. I'm sick of it.

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
12:41 pm

Comments: Post a Comment