What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Sunday, April 29, 2007


Make Me Happy

For depression to hit me on my last lag of the journey, it is certainly unthinkable. Procrastination perhaps, but never depression.

Everything is just not going in. Maybe it's exasperation.

oxphos -
tca cycle - d/h, argh i cant spew out a single shit.

there is no one to turn to. i think i will screw up all 12 questions for pharm prac and then screw up all the other 5 questions for lsm. then that will make me the lowest record ever, haha.

after every chapter i feel so tired. and i'm NOT finished glucose yet.

my head just feels so hot. this comes every two hours, or after every lecture. energy is all gone.

I think, i will just weep after the pharm prac. Then weep again after lsm. all alone.

Relax.

Water parade is good. It's something good to drown the sorrows in. Then u piss those troubles away. BUt they just keep comin~

I need Xanax. yet i can't sleep, time's running out.

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
3:24 pm

Comments: Post a Comment