What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Saturday, April 28, 2007


Fear

Really losing focus and determination for the final battle on 2nd May.

There's around fifty chapters to memorise, twenty from pharm prac and thirty from LSM.

I have four days (i wasted one day today already doing 5 chapters and the remaining of friday slacking). So i must at least do 10 chapters.

SIGHHHHHHHHHH

i'm wondering if i will ever get my first epileptic seizure. For sure.

The period from 3pm to 5pm will be crucial. i can either choose:
1) to mug: that will have a 70-80% chance of getting a seizure
2) to rest: that will screw the LSM

i dun wanna screw LSM. i got a good grade for the class test II (u can check it out yourselves). Well guess i excel at mcqs. The final format is 5 structured questions, 20 mcqs, which means i'm screwed.

The final format for pharm prac is 12 structured questions, average of 10min for each. A total of 17 structured questions in total.

I think the pharm anal paper was still the best. I hate to write, especially when i'm experiencing tachycardia and tremor and my hands are shaking and my writing is like chicken scratches. Illegible.

Yet, for LSM, i'm gonna get trashed by the China students in LSM, the zai kia in LSM, and by my own brethren. i really feel like taking MC for the paper.

But no, the doctor won't accept my excuse. Obviously i'm trying to chao keng. After all the doc has probably memoed like hundreds of chapters for a single test before and this is "nothing" to him. Yar, and there are doctors who have epilepsy.

Fine. Let me go in and die, like a man then.

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
11:25 pm

Comments: Post a Comment