What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Sunday, April 29, 2007


Acceptance

phases of grief: Shock, Denial, Bargaining, Guilt, Anger, Depression, Acceptance, Hope.

Thanks cons and bx for the nice messages that keep me going on.

I really like what bx said. Adopt a heck-care attitude. We're all gonna be screwed. So why worry so much?

I now look forward to May 2nd, where a good rest awaits me. And probably some R&R as well.

Who cares about the stupid exams? About CAP? About doing well, better than others?

I really don't care so much now. Finally the red haze has been lifted.

I am going in there, try my best, and walk away, knowing that i could not have done better.

=)

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
11:40 pm

Comments: Post a Comment