What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Sunday, November 12, 2006


Depression, Day 3.

Guess yesterday was the trough, means from yesterday things will look better. Till i meet another trough then...

i've come to realise that a part of this entire fracas was my fault. I accept that, and i will try not to make the same mistake.

To the part which i do not think that it was my fault, i will not talk about it anymore. Unless provoked.

To nx, jw, louis, cons, who kept me sane via msn, thank you.
To the rest of the guys and all the other people i might have wilfuly offended, i pledge my sincere apologies.

This depression is a bad one. Ill-timed, to say the least. Like any depression, it is a grand cumulation of all the stress that has come to pass, but was simply brushed away.

I think i have not fully recovered. Recovery will take days, even weeks, months, years. Recovery to my thoughts; recovery to the damaged relationships around me.

I have only myself, my pride and my ill-judgement to blame.

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
12:28 am

Comments: Post a Comment