What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006


with love and courage

in the midst of printing a gadzillion notes..

***

i seem to be standing at the crossroads and in my hand is a die with the words on its six sides:

"in love"
"as a good friend"
"lets wait it out"
"seriously, i dunno"
"i'm not ready yet"
"keep dreaming"

***

let's just be friends. sometimes, the feeling of being loved once is good enough ~

***

a very crude conversion of the oldie by Fish Leong - Yong Qi (courage).

(something like what Hollywood subtitles will put)

Finally made this decision
I don't care what others say
As long as you are as sure as i am
I'm willing to follow you to the ends of the earth
I know everything's not gonna be easy
My heart keeps rehearsing, to persuade myself
But i'm so scared that if suddenly you give up

To love, really needs courage
To face the rumours and untruths
But if your gaze tells me that you're sure
My love will have some meaning
We all need some courage
To believe, that we can be together
In the crowd i can feel you-
Putting your true heart into my palm

Should my stubbornness and resilience
In any case carelessly hurt you
Can you please gently remind me
That although my heart is too urgent, but i'm so scared of missing you

***

Labels:

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
12:47 am

Comments: Post a Comment