What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Day 3, Week 7

watched The Last Samurai yesterday, film by Tom Cruise and Ken Watanabe. cried. cried. cried, cried.

not many films make me cry. this one did.

it told a tale of honor and bravery so good. it gave us a (although fake) glimpse into the Japanese culture during the Meiji restoration. and, it was a tale about love, old ghosts, honour, chivalry, loyalty, retribution and sacrifice. all the big words.

war is horrible. it kills people on both sides of the fray, and people outside the fray, regardless of whether they are warriors, legal combatants, or not.

to be a warrior, from the first day you must be prepared to die. horribly, tragically and ahead of your time.

if there were such men that behaved like the characters portrayed in the film today, the world would be a better one.

Stars: 5/5 - classic.

***

Weida was mentioning something about taking pictures and videos and amalgamating them into one big video collage to be shown at some Graduation Ball when we graduate. Reminds me of my own crazy ideas.. of mtv-making!

what do i mean? let's say: we just take any song: how about Dreaming of You - by Selena:

and we get any actress... lets say we get our lovely cons! whom we all caught serenadeing me and jw with her songs in the ps room today (while we were trying to study)

---

Camera facing cons, front view (in sleep dress, looking at the window from her bed).
Background: cons on bed, in what seems to be a bedroom
she mouths the words:
Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I'd stay up and think of you
And I'd wish on a star
That somewhere you are
thinking of me too

Camera facing cons, front view. Cons is standing and hugging her favourite teddybear / bolster / barbiedoll / whatever.
Background: black cloth, with a white moon shape affixed onto the white cloth ala sesame street style

*Cuz I'm dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

(Goes back to original scene)
Then here in my room,
Dreaming about you and me

---

well i think she'd be dying to kill me ten thousand times with a katana after she sees this.. haha.. okok. lame.. wrong song to choose la.. wrong actress also.. btw if u can get what i mean by the above, congrats....

***

btw.. i made something like that, yeah script directions for an MTV, regarding the Rasmus' In the Shadows. it's 6 pages long, and i can't put it here. interested can get it from me. haha

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
10:21 pm

Comments: Post a Comment