What a Poor Pharmacist Vol. 2 why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends?
Why Queue...again?
sit down and enjoy the music.

Saturday, September 16, 2006


In Love With You

Oh man, i can just fall in love with this song...

Verse:
Eb Gm Ab Cm
M: Just a gentle whisper, told me that you'd gone
Ab Gm Fm Fm/Bb Bb
Leaving only memories, where did we go wrong?
Eb Gm Ab Cm
I couldn't find the words then, so let me say them now
Ab Ab/Bb Bb Eb
I'm still in love with you...

Gb Bbm Cb Db Gb
F: Tell me that you love me, tell me that you care
Cb Bbm Abm
Tell me that you need me and i'll be there
Cb Cb Db
I'll be there waiting...

*Chorus:
Gb Db/F Bbm
I will always love you, i will always stay true
Ebm Db Cb E7
No one else will love you like i do, (B:) come to me now
A E/G# C#7
I will never leave you, i will stay here with you
F#m E B7/D#
Through the good and bad i will stand true
D E F#
I'm in love with you...

Eb Eb Bb/D Gm Cm Bb Ab Eb/G Fm Fm/Bb (?) Bb (?)

(Eb major)
M: Now we're here together, yesterday has past
Life is just beginning, close to you at last
And i promise to you, I will always be there
I give my all to you

(Gb major)
F: Living life without you, is (B:) more than i can bear
F: Hold me close (B:) forever,
M: I'll be there
B: I'll be there for you

(Gb major --> A Major)
I will always love you, i will always stay true
No one else will love you like i do, (B:) this I promise;
I will never leave you, i will stay here with you
Through the good and bad i will stand true

G7
Hold me closer

C G/B E7
Our love is forever, holding us together
Am Am/G D7/F#
Nothing in this world can stop us now

F G A
M: Love has found... (F: Love has found...) (B: A way)

Chorus (instrumental, A Major --> C Major)

F G
F: I'm in love.. (M: I'm so in love)
F G
F: Ooh, I'm in love.. (M: Yes, I'm in love)
F G
F: I'm in love.. (M: I'm so in love)
A
B: With you

Dispense-A-Dream '07
Live your dream!
11:30 pm

Comments: Post a Comment